Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Discounted pasties! $10, one pair....


Item has sold, but I'll be posting up pasties for sale on my etsy page very soon! Keep an eye out ;)


Sooo.... I had a little accident over the weekend. Was enjoying a glass of red wine while packaging up rhinestones. Hey, if you've gotta pack up 50+ gross of rhinestones then you earned yourself a glass. So one of these pretty little pasties got caught in the cross fire. Oops! So I'm offering up these lovlies, which would normally be $25 for a paltry $10.

They are just a hair under 1.75 inches in diameter, and .5 inches tall. They come with my fabulous spinners that rotate! No more twisting of the tassels when you spin them, ladies. I don't have any of my black tassels on hand right now as my supplier has been slacking on coming up with the black ones I usually get from them. However I designed these with a necklace clasp so that you can add your own tassels on at your leisure. Removable tassels! How awesome is that?

They come decked out in my Violet AB acrylic rhinestones. With the "AB" coating, it gives them an awesome iridescent look. Sure to catch the eye of any admirer. And yes, they will be staring at your beautiful bosoms. They come on a sturdy vinyl base with comfy cloth backing. No poky ends stabing at sensitive parts, the back of the spinners is covered in the cloth backing as well!

Only one pair, get 'em quick! No shipping on these lovlies, and only $10. A tiny splurge for a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment