Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dr. Sketchy's Denton - Sticky Sweet: June 27




This will be the last show for a bit, so we are gonna do it up in STYLE!! We are bringing one of the BEST models in the fetish community, Courtney Crave, out for your sweet drawing pleasure. Lots of NEW contests aimed at making summer just a little bit easier to beat that heat! We’ll start at 6, go til 9, and as usual its $10 to get in, and $5 at the door if you are a student with an ID. We’ll see you there!

Banter Cafe Denton
219 West Oak
Denton, TX
June 27, 2010 6:00pm - 9:00pm
$10 ($5 with UNT/TWU ID)



Seriously, people... This is going to be awesome. I've been talking with Courtney about her ideas, outfits, props, and poses. So I can say that this will be ONE HELL OF A SHOW! She always goes all out, and I guarantee that it'll be a fun and entertaining night. Bring your sketch pads and pencils or crayons if you have the drawing skills of a young child like me. Want to see my previous skills of drawing Miss Courtney Crave? This is it.


See, really... I have the drawing skills of a small child. But I still think it's a pretty accurate drawing if I say so myself. Can't wait to see all the DFW artists tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment