Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm back!


After a much needed break from everything I'm back and better than ever. Gotta have time for yourself, family, and friends from time to time to get things back in balance, ya know? So I've been hard at work the last two weeks getting my etsy page set up in a proper fashion. Tedious work! But it's worth it.

A quick note that I'll be at a small local Holiday Shopping Bazaar today. It's small, but there will be lots of local crafters and fun games. If you need to find some special gifts for the loved ones in your life, please keep us in mind! Us small business people will appreciate your business way more than Walmart ever could.


Friday, Dec 11th
5 to 9pm
5137 Big Fork Road
Fort Worth, TX 76119


If you can make it out, we'd all love to have you. Best wishes everyone, hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment