Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm a slacker.

Totally been ignoring this page. Sorry! Lots going on lately in life.
  • Family issues? check.
  • Friends/social issues? check.
  • Health issues? check.
  • Money issues? double check.
Anything else? Probably. However, even though I've been neglecting my internet responsibilities, I have been working my butt off in real life responsibilities.

Things are going well! Kinda. Sorta. Been stressing out TONS over the show in New Orleans this weekend. It's my first one in the fab city of Nola. I love that town so much. Wanted to bring my A-game, ya know? I'm bringing some great new items out to the wonderful people of New Orleans. Anything special, you might ask? Rhinestone Pasties!!! I searched for months... MONTHS! to find the perfect supplier for my rhinestones. They're acrylics, so while they are not as good of a quality as Swarovski, they are cheap! And I'm really proud to say that they are some of the best quality of acrylic rhinestones that I have EVER seen. I wanted so much to be able to bring great quality with a reasonable price to my customers. You people mean a lot to me, you have no idea. In the crap-tastic economy right now people are having to watch their budgets. That's what I keep in mind when I create my items. Something of great quality for as reasonable a price as possible. Can't wait to see how my rhinestone pasties go over!

Photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment