Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Photos! Angela Ryan in a custom fascinator




A lovely local lady, Angela Ryan, recently asked me to make her a custom fascinator to go along with a custom latex dress. So of course I jump at the chance to design some fun stuff for a stunning lady. Here's a couple shots that the great Tim Bennett of Dallas got of her in her custom clothing and fascinator. I'm in love with them! He did a great job. I always love working with amazingly creative people.






My friend Angela also has designed a line of pinup necklaces! I've seen them in person and they are so incredibly cute!!! She designed them herself so you get a little bit of special love straight from her heart. And if you look at the top of the shot, what is that? Oh, that's a corner of the fasciantor I made her as well. How cute is that?! Please check out and hopefully get one of these amazing necklaces for yourself. They're a great item to go with any outfit for a great price. $20.00 for a great piece like this is a bargain.


Angela Ryan Signature Logo Necklace





Photographer is Tim Bennett, please check out his site if you're looking for some amazing photos!
http://probodyshots.com/

1 comment:

  1. her photos are always so beautiful. love her in that outfit.

    ReplyDelete