Monday, April 20, 2009

Bewitching Burlesque April 24th


So this lovely group of women are all going to be performing at the Bewitching Burlesque THIS Friday! We'll have some of the local favorites as well as 4 brand new performers making their debut at the show! And I'm very proud to say that I'll be selling my fascinators here as well. Please come by and say hello to me! And always feel free to try on my items, they'll look *much* better on you than they ever will on a table!

The beautiful girls you'll see here on stage...

Courtney Crave
La Divina
Vivian Vermuth
Erin Gaugh Braless
GlamAmour
Honey Cocoa Bordeauxx
Miss Malicious
Miss Coco Lectric
Sugar VonTassel
Andrea VonFrankenstein
Cora Coquette
Ruby Manhattan
Aviva Voila



The details...
Bewitching Burlesque at the QuiXoTic Theater
April 24th, 2009 Doors open at 8pm Show starts at 9pm
1116 Akard St. Dallas
$15 cover- cash bar!

This is going to be a very small and private venue, so you'll have a great view of any and all tassel twirling. Tickets will be sold out, so please please please buy them early! No one wants to be left out in the cold when there's beautiful women just a few feet away. Get there early and snag one of the chairs too. Doors at 8! Drink prices are very reasonable too, that's always nice. Dress to the nines, I'm positive there will be tons of people with cameras handy.

I'll be selling my fascinators in the back corner "wine bar" area. Please bring cash!! If you already bought one of my items in the past, wear it! I love seeing my designs being worn, and I love being sent photos! If you're up for it I may even post your photos wearing my stuff on my blog.



Here's some shots from the last Bewitching Burlesque performance.

GlamAmour...

~~~~~~

Vivienne Vermuth...

~~~~~~

Ginger Valentine...




See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment