Sunday, April 19, 2009

Photography of my work in action

I have the absolute joy of having tons of beautiful friends in fabulous places. Some of them are performers, some models, some photographers, some stylists, some hair and makeup artists, and many more that just enjoy seeing creative people doing what they love best.

Courtney Crave wearing the gift I gave her for Xmas 2008. It was one of a batch that was my very first attempt at making fascinators. Not my best work, but you gotta start somewhere! It's a soft pink fan shaped fascinator. The focus item on it is a small group of fabric flowers with little rhinestones in them. Girly, pretty, feminine, sparkly... it just screamed Courtney at me.
Models; Athena Fatale, Courtney Crave, and Kira Von Sutra
Photographer; Miss Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment