Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bewitching Burlesque, photos and more!!

The Bewitching Burlesque April show was FABULOUS!!!


I'd like to introduce you to the incredibly sweet and lovely Katie S. She was one of the very lucky winners of the Bewitching raffle contest. I'm sure all the girls were quite jealous of her very pretty light blue fan with vintage seashell jewelry centerpiece. It was such a fun springtime item, one that I knew would look great on any hair color, that's why I choose it. She was very happy with her prize and I hope that she enjoys it for a very long time.



The performances were all so great. So much talent in one small space!! I took lots of photos, but there was a smog machine right next to my booth so all of them came out looking very foggy. I can tell you, I had no clue there was a smoke machine next to me.... So when I noticed a bit of smoke passing underneath one of my lamps... I flipped out!! I was pulling stuff out behind my bar area looking for the fire! It took me quite a while to understand that it was just a machine and that I wasn't going to catch on fire. Can we say "PANIC!!!!!"?



So here's a few shots of my table that I took before the smoke machine started pouring out all over the place. Here's me at my booth, if you ever see me out make sure to stop by and say hello!

Thanks to the lovely Phoebe Fireball for this photo!




Some Teardrops, Mini Clips, and a few Fans in the background.




See, told you I was making pasties! I think they're all very pretty and sexy, perfect for those awesome Tassel Twirling Vixens!!




Here's my special Flower holding trellis and my platter o'pasties. I'm working on bringing out more spring and summer colors.


Thanks so much for everyone that came out to support this wonderful event! Thanks to everyone that put in countless hours of work to make this a wonderful event!!

No comments:

Post a Comment