Thursday, April 23, 2009

New items!! Onsale April 24th

At the request of some local performers, I decided to try my hand at making some new stuff. Whatever could it be.....





Pasties!!!



They're sparkly, bright, tassel-y, and fabulous!! I'll have three sets on sale this Friday at the Bewitching Burlesque show in Dallas, TX. I'm really hoping that these find great new homes on some great breasts. I even got the absolute joy of creating a custom pastie set for a beautiful local performer. I'm already impatient to see her try them out on stage and I haven't even given them to her!! What can I say, I just love seeing my creations go to use of lovely women.


Please come out tomorrow to the local Dallas event, Bewitching Burlesque! Many wonderful performers in one night, it's going to be a BLAST! I'll be selling my designs in the corner directly to the right once you walk in the door. Come by and say hi!

Also check out my new myspace page for Decadent Dame Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment