Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vending - Dallas BBW Social, Memorial Day weekend


Another event I'll be vending at! May is just soooo busy for me. Need a break! Actually I do have a break coming up soon, I'm going on vacation with my family to Grand Cayman in mid June. Can't wait! Need rest, need a beach, need a fruity boozey drink! So I've been working my tail off this week to work up my inventory so I'll have lots of fun things for the girls at this fun event. I'm so excited! Everyone here is very friendly, I've chatted with a few of them on the yahoo group and I'm looking forward to meeting them.




Here's some details and descriptions about the event I snagged from their website.
  • This years lightly "Treasure Island" themed bash will run through the entire weekend, and will be filled with lots of activities and fun.
  • Meet and greet social Friday night in the "Cambridge/Oxford" room.
  • Full breakfast for hotel guests, group outings, pool and hot-tub parties, full bar, dinner and dancing into the night.
  • After-parties by the pool, with games, jello shots and party favors.
  • Social treasure hunt and silent auction throughout the event.
  • Door prizes, unique product vendors, and much more.


Check out the yahoo group! Tons of really nice people. Warning though, they post... a LOT. haha, be ready for a very friendly and chatty group.

There's still tickets available if you are interested in joining in on the festivities! Check the main page for all details;

http://dallasbbwsocial.com

Click here for the full agenda of events. There's so much going on! I'm very excited for this event, but now it's time for me to run back to making fascinators. Lots to do! Been working so hard that last night I found a bit of netting stuck to my face. Glamor, baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment