Saturday, May 30, 2009

New estate items! Memorial day weekend

Oops, I seem to be a little tardy on uploading new photos from recent estate sales. And since I'll be going out again in the morning I don't want to be extra double behind in posting. Enjoy!


I love these appliques! I have at least 30 of them now. Seems that I keep adding things to my mental checklist of items to look for, and appliques are new on the list. And so damn pretty! All kinds of sparkly and colorful, all the good things that a design girl like myself drools over. Too much fun. Oh, and the polka dot background? That's an old blouse that I picked up so I can use it to form the disk pad basses of my new fascinators. I love getting to reuse cloth!



Jewelry!!! Oh I am so in love with these items. They mostly came from the very artsy craftsy household that I got most of my appliques from. The gold matching pieces on the left are actually very old belt buckles, and so intricate. So much fun to be had with these items. I'm considering adding the black and gray necklace in with a fascinator I make out of one of the earrings. Matching jewelry is always a must for a lovely Dame.

No comments:

Post a Comment