Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vixens of Vaudeville shows - Dallas

wow...3 blogs in one day? Basically the only time today I've been away from my work table is to write these.




So check it out... A local group, The Vixens of Vaudeville, are doing a series of performances in DFW over the next week. They were kind enough to ask me to vend at their event, but I already had the BBW social booked this weekend and just wasn't able to do both. I was so sad! Still am, actually. I haven't seen them perform all together before and it's on my definite to-do list.



There's a number of performers doing this show and it really looks to be one hell of a group of women working to make these great events. Here is the beautiful Honey Cocoa Bordeauxx on stage at the recent event in Dallas, Hot Rods and Heels. And see that pretty yellow thing on her head? Yeah, that's one of mine. *beams* She bought it at the Bewitching Burlesque show in April and has been getting some great use out of it! Check out these incredibly lovely shots from a recent photo shoot she did. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!



I just love the richness of the colors in this photo! Gold and black are such timelessly beautiful colors and she works them incredibly well.



Another beautiful burlesque babe doing a classic Film Noir style photo. Oh I so love me some Film Noir! I really love the softness and mystery of this shot. Her beauty stands out like no other. I'm so proud to have one of my designs gracing this beautiful head.
Photographer - Bill Kratt
Model - Honey Cocoa Bordeauxx
And check out her blog!!



Make sure to catch the wonderful Courtney Crave performing this Friday the 22nd!
Model - Courtney Crave
Photographer - Naked Lens

No comments:

Post a Comment