Monday, June 15, 2009

Vacation!!

Just wanted to stop by and quickly say that I'll be out of town until June 23rd. I'm currently sitting in lovely Grand Cayman getting some much needed relaxation with the family. Sun, beach, breeze, and even a little booze! Good times, I say.





I will be back in time to unpack my suitcases and wash the sand out of everything, then pack it back up for a trip to slightly less sunny Oklahoma. I'm excited to say this is my first time to bring my designs to an event outside of Texas. I'll be vending at the going away party for the great Green Queen, Kira Von Sutra. I'll be heading up there with my friend Courtney Crave, for a very fun road trip. I haven't even been to Tulsa before! So make sure to catch the show, it's totally worth a little bit of a drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment