Friday, June 26, 2009

Returned home to hit the road

So I did in fact return home after my trip to Grand Cayman. I did have some hesitation and thoughts about how I'd get my feathers and stuff shipped in if I decided to stay. But by the end of the trip I was quite ready to be back home with my own bed and kitties. Thanks to a last minute crisis of a lost passport I nearly got stuck there! It's amazing how fast one can change from "awww, I'm going to miss it here *sniff*" to "I want to get the HELL out of this godforsaken town!!!!!"






Really only had time to get the luggage unpacked and washed,because I'm about to hit the road for an overnight trip to Tulsa, Oklahoma! I did sneak in the time to get a few last minute fascinators made. If you're anywhere near OK, then I highly advise coming out to see this show. I know it's last minute... but hey, my mind is still on Vacation Mode.

The detail.... in case you're lazy and don't want to read the flyer.
At the Marquee!
222 N. Main Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma

Doors open at 9
Show starts at 9:30 (but I have yet to see a show that runs promptly on time, hehe they're women! they're performers! what can you expect? love you girls!!!!)



Who can you see? Lots of hot ladies!! Come check out the beautiful Kira Von Sutra before she high tails it off to Cali.



Mary Anne Moan! I've seen her perform in Dallas back at the Bewitching Burlesque show that I vended at. She's really awesome!

K, people I gotta hit the road. See you soon, Tulsa!

No comments:

Post a Comment