Friday, July 10, 2009

New item for sale!

Whew... Been doing a lot of catching up this week! June was full of traveling, deadlines, stress, and family stuff. Glad that's over! Now I finally can get back to work and catch up on all the stuff I've had to put off. First thing on the order, I have a new item up for sale on Etsy!





This is a very pretty, elegant, sweet, and stunning black and white fascinator. It's one of the smaller ones, measuring only 3.75'' wide at the disk base. I love that it can go with so many different outfits easily. Someone better snag it up quick or I may put it on my shelf of items to keep and wear myself.




This design has a simple matte black base with a very pretty and feminine white trim. The netting is a soft material in white. It has 4 thin black biot feathers that can be arranged to your liking, but they curve downward to delicately sway with your movement and the wind. There is a vintage plastic black button at the back side of this fascinator to give it a little decoration. It is just a plain button, to go along with the elegance of this lovely hair accessory.






It sits on a very secure and easy to use plastic comb. Just find the right angle and slide it in. I love the combs, I can slip the item in and just forget about it. They won't budge until you're ready for them to come out.





Interested in buying this item?
Do it quickly, once it's gone it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment