Friday, July 17, 2009

Atomic Frolic in Dallas




This is going to be an amazing show. Many wonderful ladies will be taking the stage to dance new burlesque routines for your pleasure. My favorite Dallas man, Ricki Derek, will be doing a live show later in the evening for some great music.

I'm happy to say that I'll be working this event as well. I'll be setting up a vending table to sell my fascinators. So please stop by, say hi, and try on my designs! Oh yeah, and bring monies :)

The show will be at the fabulously restored Lakewood Theater located at 1825 Abrams Way, Dallas, Texas 75214. The doors will open at 8:00 and the show will start at 9:30. Additional parking for the show will be available to the west of the theater behind Faulkner Tower 6220 Gaston Avenue. The Lakewood Theater will have 3 full bars to serve you.

Get dressed up, toss on your dancing shoes, and come have a blast.
Looking forward to it!
-Cayla


www.AtomicFrolic.com
www.ladivinaburlesque.com



No comments:

Post a Comment