Friday, July 10, 2009

Photoshoot Maddness

Told you I was going to be busy! This Sunday I'll be heading out with a car packed to the brim with goodies.

It's Photoshoot Madness!!!
*jazz hands*

A little while back I was contacted by a local gal who had her pretty eyes on my items and was curious to see if she could model some of my creations. Well who am I to say no to such a sweet girl? It's for the good of mankind, you know. So she got the ball rolling on pulling together a photographer and a couple of other models for a day of fun.






So this here is Bondi Holly who I've been in contact with. In this photo she is modeling with the photographer of the day, Katie Decarlo. These girls have some awesome work and I'm thrilled to be working with them. Wish us luck, can't wait to see how the shots come out!!

My to-do list is jam packed in preparation of this shoot. I only have 2 days! Luckily, most of my fascinators are all packed up in their carrying boxes. But I also promised to bring along a bunch of my vintage clothing and accessories for the gals to wear. That'll be fun trying to collect everything together in one place. Where's my tylenol.... Even though it'll be a ton of hard work, I have high hopes that these awesome girls are going to rock this shoot.

Loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment