Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dallas antique shop is going out of business

Sales!
Clearance!
Discounts!

Some of my favorite words, ya know.

So..... there's a local antique shop that's going out of business. I'm really sad that I'm just now learning about it. I went there earlier this week and a few hours later I emerged blinking in the bright Texas sun with my arms loaded up with goodies. I found so much stuff!!! I loaded up mainly on vintage clothing and accessories on this trip. It was incredibly hard to steer clear of the jewelry boxes. Very hard!! But, as always, I try very hard to keep my prices low so I wanted to wait until their prices drop a bit lower until I start digging for the jewelry. But even when I went this week most of the items in this shop were discounted at 75% off. Tell me those numbers don't make your wallets giggle in excitement.

The details...

The Boulevard Emporium
1010 N. Industrial Blvd
Dallas, Texas 75207
Hours 10 - 5
214-748-1960

They are closing shop on July 31st, so make sure to get in there before then!



No comments:

Post a Comment